KODE is a great base to build a versatile commuter/cross bike. Wide range of applications: hardcore commuting, gravel, CX, winter bike, adventure, endurance road…you name it. Tough cromoly frame & fork set. Geared, fixed, single speed drivetrain compatible. Ready for both 1x and front derailleur drivetrains. Fenders, racks mounts, 3 bottle cage mounts.The frameset comes with IS disc brakes mount and standard 1.125″ headtube and classic 135×10 horizontal dropouts and a lot of tire clearance (up to 40c). Removable derailleur hanger availavle. Suggested hubs – bolt on only (horizontal dropouts)
– Frame: Tange cromo steel custom formed and butted tubes, standard 1-1/8″ press-fit A-head headtube
– Fork: Tange 1-1/8” steel fork with IS disc brake mount,
– Head tube stack: S: 115mm, M: 130mm, L: 152mm
– Disc brake mountIS disc rear brake mount,
– Seat post: 27.2mm
– integrated seat-post clamp
– O.L.D: 135mm x 10mm
– BB Shell: BSA 68mm
– FD clamp size: 28.6mm
– Maximum tire size recommended: 700C x 40C.
– Weight: frame 2.1 kg, fork 980 g.
– Frame sizes: S/M/L