A super stiff & strong mountain bike chainring with narrow-wide teeth for single ring drivetrains. CNC machined from 4mm thick AL 7075 T6 plate for great strength. The special narrow wide pattern of the teeth are designed to keep the the chain in place without the need of a chain device even on the roughest trails. Available in 3 sizes: 32, 34, 36. Compatible with 9, 10 & 11 speed chains.
– material: 7075-T6 CNC aluminium
– for 1x drivetrains
– eliminates the need for a chainguide
– narrow / wide tooths profiles for ultimate chain retention
– recommended clutch-style rear derailleur
– compatible with mtb cranksets BCD 4x104mm
– weight: 32t: ~34g, 34t: ~49g, 36t: ~54g