Earlier we’ve announced that this year we’ve signed a talented French rider Simon Pagès! Simon is on his way to take part in 2017 White Style FMB Silver Event. Shortly before leaving he shared some photos of his new rig that he’s going to whip on the snowy jumps and step-ups in Leogang – the Octane One Zircus.
The Zircus is equipped with Octane One, NS Bikes, Hope Tech and SRAM Corp. components. Looks really raw, just like Simone liked it. The specification of the bike is listed below:
– FRAME : Octane One Zircus.
– HANDLEBAR : Octane One Chemical 31.8
– STEM : NS Bikes Quantum 31.8. 35mm Rise: 3mm
– FORK : Rock Shox Pike DJ 100mm
– CRANK : Sram X0 CARBON 165mm
– CRANKSET : Sram GXP 68/73mm
– PEDALS : HT prototype
– HUBS : Hope Pro 4 SS
– RIMS : Octane One Solar Pro
– TIRES : front : Arisun Mount Graham 2.20/ rear : Arisun Mount Culebras. 1.95
– BRAKE : Sram Guide RSC Ultimate 140mm.
– SEAT : Octane One Rocker
– SEAT POST/Clamp : Hope
?: Helian Galet