EVERYTHING the hardtail lovers ever dreamed of, but were afraid to ask for. Hooner – the alloy ALL MOUNTAIN ripper for the ones with balls of steel. The geometry so radical, it makes your old hardtail look like a pushbike. 64 degrees head tube angle on a sagged fork (that’s how you wanna measure it), 500mm reach in L/XL size. 160mm of travel provided by Rock Shox RS35 Gold. Go huck yourself!
INTENDED USE CATEGORY 6: ALL MOUNTAIN
• designed for general hooning and hucking
• modern, slack geometry with super long front
• tough and light alloy frame
• SRAM SX Eagle 1×12 drivetrain, with 11-50 wide range cassette
• SRAM Level hydraulic disc brakes
• X-Fusion Manic dropper post
• 160 mm Rock Shox R35 Gold fork
• avaliable sizes: S/M & L/XL
Specifications subject to change without notice. Actual colours and design may vary slightly from the images on the website.
For 2021: first production models produced on WTB Vigilante 29×2.5″ tires.