The Prone is pure blooded all-round hardtail. Shred your favourite trails on this big wheeled machine all day, everyday! With it’s modern geometry based on a long front end and slack head angle, it has a playful character but at the same time it’s still a pedal friendly bike. The 1x drivetrain is hassle free and reliable. Now the Prone comes with dropper post for more confidence on downhill sections. The Prone frames have been built in line with our dirt jumping heritage and incorporate beefy AL6061 tubes with custom butting. This bike is tough as nails and will survive a lot of abuse.
INTENDED USE CATEGORY 4: XC & TRAIL
• designed for trail riding
• modern, slack geometry with long front and short chain-stays
• tough and light alloy frame
• Shimano Deore 1×10 drivetrain, with 11-42 wide range cassette
• Shimano hydraulic disc brakes
• X-Fusion Manic dropper post
• 130 mm Suntour XCM34 fork
• avaliable sizes: S (17”) /M (18.5”) /L (20.5”)
Specifications subject to change without notice. Actual colours and design may vary slightly from the images on the website.